RCS Level: J or P4
The CVG Hub Brand Manager is responsible for building and maintaining a strong brand image of DHL Express in order to support recruitment objectives and foster employee engagement for the DHL Cincinnati (CVG) Hub. The role is responsible for the development of annual plans, marketing strategies and communications. Working closely with the CVG Hub HR Team and outside agencies, this role participates in the strategy development and tactical implementation of marketing plans designed to target and recruit new CVG Hub employees. This role also helps increase awareness and engagement for employees at the CVG Hub by identifying and implementing local marketing initiatives and internal communications designed to support motivated employees.
- Participates in media planning, develops tactics and identifies marketing materials needed to support recruitment efforts.
- Identifies, researches, and coordinates DHL presence at recruitment events – including booth set up.
- Coordinate HR staff representation at all recruiting events to ensure booth is properly staffed (may require participation in evening hours and weekends).
- Develops and executes ad hoc marketing efforts designed to increase DHL brand image and presence in the Cincinnati market to ensure top of mind awareness with potential recruits.
- Responsible for understanding the full recruitment process and identifying marketing support needed to optimize the process – including evaluating the need to develop a CVG Hub Recruitment website
- Recommends and executes local marketing events, promotions and communications to drive awareness to internal DHL CVG Hub employees.
- Researches and writes marketing copy and coordinates creative process including production and distribution of DHL marketing materials such as: banner advertising, brochures, emails, ads, etc.
- In conjunction with Americas Marketing Team, develop social media marketing initiatives to align with overall DHL strategy and drive increased recruits.
- Develops implements and evaluates effective internal communications including content determination, creative direction, research, writing, editing and validation.
- Strong market research experience, including experience in reporting data/metrics of marketing efforts, trends, etc.
- Develop strong relationship with key stakeholders on the CVG Human Resources Team, including a direct partnership with the CVG Recruitment Team.
- Prepares annual plans with key stakeholders.
- Cross-department alignment Internal Communications, In-House Creative Team, etc.
Skill & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, communications, or related field.
- Preferably a minimum of 8 years of marketing experience at a brand or in-house.
- Experience in planning and executing marketing strategy.
- Experience leading projects across multiple teams in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to make proactive, solid decisions and manage tight deadlines with a “can do” attitude to drive results
- Solid understanding of marketing campaigns and promotions across various channels including digital, social media, and CRM.
- Passion for supporting an exceptional customer/candidate experience.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and strong sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Ability to understand and direct marketing analysis, interpreting ROI and Key Performance Metrics.
- Outstanding oral and written communication and problem solving skills.
- Strategic thinker with experience creating comprehensive presentations
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Facts and Figures
DHL Express US
Work Permit Required
Day time only