Position: De-Brief Clerk
Grade: RCS O
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 24th November 2017
For the role of De-Brief Clerk you will be responsible for ensuring that you Debrief drivers utilising the Transport Management System. Assist with Pre-brief with the Shift Managers. Receive calls from all service desks reference issues, resolve or escalate. Allocate customers keys to loads for next day deliveries
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
• To ensure all transport operations run efficiently
• To ensure that the Transport Management System is used correctly
• To achieve maximum customer services on all contracts.
• To promote flexibility within the staff to cover all area’s of the Debrief / Edits
• To adhere to all Health and Safety aspects
• Liaison with internal and external departments.
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good influencing, persuading, negotiating
• Good team building and communication skills
• Sound problem evaluation and solution skills
• Experience of working within a busy transport operation.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
• Computer literate
• To be able to work well under pressure
• Knowledge of working time directive
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain UK
Work Permit Required
Day time only