Cotinuous Improvement Manager
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Continuous Improvement Manager
Location: Long Eaton
Customer: Mark & Spencer
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 27th March 2019
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you’re looking for change, and you’re ready to make changes … we’re looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you’d like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we’ll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include:
• Lead and take ownership of driving and facilitating improvement initiatives in the pursuit of long term value added improvement to M&S's warehousing network.
• Support the General Manager in their responsibility to deliver the sites continuous improvement pipeline by driving and facilitating change on site, part of which will be instilling cultural changes to embed improvement into BAU mindset.
• Will in-directly report into the Projects and Continuous Improvement Manager for the network, who will help guide, train and manage them from a network level to ensure there is a consistent approach and level of support to drive network change across all sites in the M&S network.
• Responsible for the end to end management control from idea creation to delivery of key CI projects and initiatives on site, as well as supporting wider network change.
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
• Commercial awareness and the ability to calculate and track savings essential
• Able to demonstrate project management and change management skills
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organization.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain UK
Work Permit Required
Day time only