Position: Site Administrator
Location: Horizon Business Park, Dublin.
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract (6 months)
Shift: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Closing Date for Applications: 23rd September 2019
** Please note this is a six month contract but may be extended beyond 6 months **
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too.
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Site visitor management - pre and post visit care and co-ordination, visitor welcome, room and lunch booking.
- Site key control management - sign out and sign back of keys for all key Life Science infrastructure on site.
- Maintenance of staff files including training matrix updates, co-ordination of training and update of records.
- Stock control of canteen, welfare and office suppliers and PO approval, ordering, invoice reconciliation of same.
- Site Consumables Ordering and PO control including liaison with customers and accurate records for cross charging purposes.
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain.
Now, here's what we need from you:
- Previous experience of site/finance administration
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, motivation and planning skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good analytical and numerical skills
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Republic of Ireland. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Facts and Figures
Retail & Ireland
Below 25% of total work time