At DHL we are extremely passionate about what we do. We have an outstanding fleet at our disposal whereby we deliver everything from raw materials to consumables, spare parts and finished goods. We even deliver people through our patient transport network! We are without doubt the Global Leaders in Supply chain Management and 3rd party logistics and that makes us an essential part of everyday life!
We are always looking for exceptional Drivers to join our team!
People are our business. Our Drivers are the capable, reliable hands and smiling faces of DHL. Night and Day, come rain or shine, they are committed to ensuring the safe, secure and on-time delivery of our customer's goods. First time, every time.
We are looking for Drivers who:
• Demonstrate a respectful, positive attitude towards others. Behave in an honest and open manner
• Work effectively as part of a team
• Work safely within the Health, safety environmental guidelines and insist others do the same
• Hold a valid C + E HGV Driver Licence
• Driver CPC
• Have knowledge of the geographical area
• Have basic mechanical understanding
Why choose us?
• Competitive Rates of Pay
• Strong career stability with the potential to grow with the business
• Friendly inclusive teams
• Desirable fleet/equipment available
• You'll become a part of the DHL family
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Republic of Ireland. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Facts and Figures
Retail & Ireland
No business travel