Warehouse Supervisor - Arabic Speaker
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Global Forwarding Freight 20275 14/01/2020Apply
We have a fantastic opportunity to join Danzas!
- Directs and develops operations work flows, processes and job responsibilities within the warehouse to ensure effective management of the receipt, storage, picking, packing, loading and shipping of products to customers.
- Strong knowledge in WMS.
- Strong Computer Skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal Arabic and English
- Records and reports all stock counts, including timetabling, discrepancies, services rendered and costs thereby preventing liabilities and complies with overall direction and guidance from Danzas Finance department, in coordination with the inventory control department.
- Liaise with relevant support staff (viz: Maintenance, Facility, HR, IT and Finance) to ensure unhindered flow in operating processes.
- Ensures relevant members of staff from his/ her department liaises with the customer, customs and forwarders on the status of shipment and constantly keep the customer updated on the progress thereby enabling quick resolution of bottlenecks and smooth operations from a day to day operation and customer service perspective.
- Ensure that the department is staffed with requisite numbers and caliber of staff to meet its objective (as per guidelines provided by Effective Operations Department), their performance is appraised, they are developed, motivated and encouraged to maximize their capabilities, productivity and contributions.
- Proactively escalates issues and non – compliance leading to a reduction or significant breakdown in customer satisfaction levels to the appointed Key Account Manager.
- Liaise with the operations teams’ across v
- arious sites to facilitate intra department deployment of resources as required.
- Ensures that expected staff productivity standards are met and maintained within the agreed KPI’s.
- Analyze, design and execute all WMS functions and how they relate to operational procedures including receiving, order processing, picking, packing, shipping, and stock counting functions.
- Execute HighJump WMS process in console as a super user, diagnoses and trouble shoots errors and execute various inventory adjustments.
- Investigates/records customer claims and presents report - to be followed up by recommendation based on severity and occurrence
- Plan receiving of Inbound and processing of Outbound orders based on the agreed KPI’s with the clients and customers.
- Manages regular stock / cycle checks as required and resolve discrepancies to achieve stock accuracy. Adhere to special commodity handling instructions for shipments and maintain good housekeeping standards at all times, taking quick corrective actions when required.
- Effectively organize and allocate manpower and equipment to ensure orders are expedited as per priorities, that resources are allocated for optimum utilization; suggest and implement processes to improve warehouse effectiveness.
- Ensure that the department is staffed with requisite numbers and caliber of staff to meet its objective, their performance is appraised, they are developed, motivated and encouraged to maximize their capabilities, productivity and contributions.
- Record and report all discrepancies, services rendered and costs thereby preventing liabilities to the organization, minimizing losses and maximizing revenues for the warehouse. Prepare and provide necessary reports as required by the management.
- Design and Suggest improvements in the processes and systems towards effective warehouse operations of storing and picking by liaising with the Process team, thereby reducing retrieval time and enabling timely order processing with minimum errors.
- Liaise with the customer, operations, forwarders, and others on the status of shipments and constantly keep the customer updated on the progress thereby enabling quick resolution of bottlenecks and smooth operations.
- Prepare periodic reports regarding warehousing function activities and performances to be submitted to the Management.
Facts and Figures
Danzas AEI Emirates LLC
No travel required
Day Time Only