Inventory Controller - Arabic Speaker
We have a fantastic opportunity to join Danzas!
- Display and work on improvements for the stock accuracy level for all WMS accounts by-planning, monitoring and executing the system of cycle counting;
- Correctly adjusting systems and reporting non compliances and results;
- Developing proposals to increase the stock accuracy;
- Implement set procedures to eliminate claims and avoid losses to company by ensuring all necessary audits and checks are done;
- Engage with internal/external Key Stakeholders to develop innovative solution to enhance Customer centricity;
- Liaises with other functions to ensure smooth customer-related process flow;- Drives achievement of KPIs down to team level.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
5-7 Years’ Experience of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and the application of Inventory Control concepts within a WMS system
Experience in Business & Strategic Development in Logistics Industry preferable
Excellent Analytical skills, demonstrating understanding of the essence of High Inventory Accuracy maintenance and know-how of methodologies to implement the same
Diploma or Graduate preferably with an accounting qualification.
Computer Literate and MS office proficient
Facts and Figures
Danzas AEI Emirates LLC
No travel required
Day Time Only