Assistant HSE & Quality Manager
Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China DHL Supply Chain req79613 13/06/2019Apply
- Provide expertise and support to ensure that customer’s requirements on safety and environment are fulfilled.
- Guide and support customer audit on HSE Management Systems
- Act as the DHL Supply Chain “expert of HS&E” both internally and externally
- Work closely with regional HSE Team to fulfil the HSE objectives.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of the HSE Management Systems.
- Ensure legal and regulatory affairs compliance
- Facilitate internal and external HSE audits
- Maintain SH&E coordinators’ team and provides guidance to help them fulfilling their roles.
- Set up, maintain and control HSE documentation system, conduct review to ensure documents are relevant and sufficient.
- Monitor the overall implementation of the HSE management system, including BCM
- Assess HSE performance, analyse the gap and ensure corrections implemented effectively.
- Facilitate HSE continuous improvement efforts in terms of accident prevention.
- Facilitate HSE initiatives implementation with alignment to regional/global strategic planning
- Incumbent may have direct reports and authority over functional personnel. Must be able to demonstrate ability to influence decisions/actions through provision of value-added inputs into the organisation’s business processes.
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain China
Work Permit Required