Driver - Trunker - Nights
Shifts - 4 on 2 off
Salary - £32,284.81
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include;
- To report any defects as soon as reasonably practicable using the defect reporting procedures
- To provide a professional and efficient service to customers, both internal and external
- Advise line manager of any event that is to result in delivery delays
- Carry out any other non-driving duties as and when required e.g. vehicle cleaning
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here's what we need from you:
- Experience of driving across the UK is desired
- Excellent knowledge of drivers hours and regulations
- Have no more than 6 points for minor offences on driving licence
- Hold a current CPC and digital tachograph
Why choose us?
• Competitive Rates of Pay
• Strong career stability with the potential to grow with the business
• Friendly inclusive teams
• Desirable fleet/equipment available
• You'll become a part of the DHL family
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Facts and Figures
Retail & Consumer
Below 75% of total work time
Nights / Third Shifts