Transport Planning Manager
Are you a motivated, organized person seeking a rewarding opportunity within a fast-paced environment?
DHL are currently recruiting an experienced Planning Manager to join the business working on our FMCG Network. The Planning Manager will be an effective Change Manager with an aptitude to think commercially whilst working closely with the customer.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Successfully manage the team to schedule the transport fleets for the FMCG Network within strict service and cost criteria.
- Direct customer contact with regards to journey costing preparation
- Profit & Loss as well as full budgetary management
- Proactively support network integration demonstrating a one network mentality.
- Manage internal and external customer service against a standard set of KPIs.
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain.
Now, here's what we need from you:
- Previous experience within a Planning Manager role
- Previous planning experience ideally within a Primary Network
- Budgetary experience.
- Strong Change Management capabilities.
- Analytical approach to problem solving
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Facts and Figures
Network Logistics & Transport
No business travel