Transport Operator x 2
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Transport Operator
Grade/Salary: RCS P
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Shift: Continental 4 on 4 off (Days 05:00- 17:00 - Nights 17:00-05:00)
Closing Date for Applications: 25th June 2019
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? DHL Supply Chain currently have an opportunity for two Transport Operators to join the business on a full time basis working on our Next Contract.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you’d like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we’ll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include:
• Maintain and action all defects immediately following the correct process and ensure any VOR vehicles are kept off the road until rectified.
• Monitor FlexiPod during the day escalating issues as appropriate and supporting the Senior Controller to resolve.
• Support sign out / in driver equipment, checking for any damage / reporting defects.
• Maintain compliance of all vehicles and drivers - fleet maintenance and working time legislation.
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
• Transport Experience (Essential)
• Knowledge of Working Time Legislation & EU driving legislation
• Excellent operational process knowledge
• Self-motivated with good judgement and decision making qualities
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain UK
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required