On Site Agent
- Track and trace shipments in adherence to DHL’s network trace standards and ensure that the customer is fully updated on any query or issue within the agreed time
- Accurately process inbound/outbound shipments to ensure on time delivery and collection of Customer material so as to minimise the possibility of miss pick-ups.
- Alert origin and destination countries for all urgent consignments and monitor progress and where appropriate, provide any and all assistance to ensure shipments are delivered within agreed time frames.
- Answer all issues and queries of the customer both through email and over the phone in a professional manner to ensure highest standards of DHL’s customer service.
- Maintain a clean, organised and safe work environment in adhering to ISO standards and the customer’s work place practices.
- Handle all shipments in a safe and organised manner to avoid any mishaps and conform to procedures for handling dangerous goods.
- Keep up to date on all products and services both of the customer and DHL so as to understand the customer’s needs and provide them the best product and service solutions.
- Sound educational back ground with an extensive knowledge of the Service Industry;
- Minimum of two years of prior DHL operations and customer service experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good oral and written communication skills – English & Arabic
- Self motivated individual capable of working to set time frames
- Self starter, working most times without supervision.
- Tolerance for stress in a fast paced working environment.
- Excellent planning and co-ordination skills
- Flexibility to perform various job functions
- Strong customer focus
- Strong career support in an international enviroment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn