NCI Tracing Advisor
Doha, Baladīyat ad Dawḩah, Qatar DHL Express 20005G6 8. September, 2020Apply
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Follow up with origin stations to gather new contact information and get in touch with customers accordingly to ensure that customer’s shipments are delivered at the earliest.
- Report, evaluate and investigate recurring operational problems that are highlighted through traces and then direct the information accordingly for corrective actions to be taken.
- Ensure all traces are actioned in accordance with Network Standards so that we comply with service levels given to customers.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all departments, DHL network, products and services so that customers are provided accurate information.
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity, resourcefulness and empathy. Analyzes and resolves complex cross-functional issues.
- Well-developed relationship skills and ability to network with multiple levels of an organization and other business units.
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline and/or 10-15 years of experience in Ocean Freight Forwarding / Ocean carriers / high volume retailers with Ocean Freight business in the area of transportation, logistics or supply chain.
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn