Marketing & Communications Executive
- Produce and drive internal communication plan and strategy in conjunction with Sales Director and other Functional Managers across the business.
- Creating artwork for a variety of communications material to include: Advertising, POS, Branding and Marketing projects/campaigns.
- Post campaign evaluation and research as and when required – ROI Analysis
- Develop corporate literature and advertising in line with regional and Country design, copy, branding and quality standards
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Business degree with Marketing specialisation will be an advantage
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong project management/organizational skills
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyze data and spot trends
- Digital Marketing background a must
- Arabic an advantag
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn