- Responsible for calling & answering customer related telephone calls & e-mail communication, to ensure all customers are contacted for prompt clearance of shipments which are held or could be held by customs.
- Monitored all held shipments on a daily basis as per network standards,
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism, taking into account the consideration that all DHL customers have an express requirement and are looking for instant and immediate action.
- Daily updates on clearance status of all shipments held in customs for clearance on ACA
- Daily check points to be created for network visibility using appropriate exception codes.
- Track and trace shipments in adherence to DHL’s network trace standards and investigate thoroughly undelivered, returned, delayed, lost, damaged and held shipments. Ensure that the customer is fully updated on any query or issue within the agreed time
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all departments, DHL network, products and services so that customers are provided accurate information on transit times, clearance delays, custom paperwork requirements, packing, accounting and sales queries with confidence at all times.Deal competently with customer complaints and take all possible actions to resolve the issue to their fullest satisfaction with minimal intervention of team leaders, Supervisor or Managers.
- Sound educational back ground with knowledge of the Service Industry, an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of custom clearance procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good oral and written communication skills – English & Arabic.
- Self motivated individual capable of taking ownership and working independently.
- Tolerance for stress in a fast paced working environment.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Passion for delighting customers.
- Good team player.
- Adheres to policies and procedures.
- Possesses good relationship building and interpersonal skills.s.
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn