Field Sales Manager
- Analyse, plan and implement resource requirements necessary to achieve targeted revenues & shipments by working closely with the Country Management team. This could include customised pricing and billing, special handling requirements, packaging, equipment, facilities and manpower
- Participate in the planning process with the Country Management team to develop the Annual Business Plan. In addition, develop monthly rolling sales forecasts, quarterly targets by FTE and to monitor performance of the sales person against targets (and take corrective actions where necessary)
- Plan, organise and direct an efficient and effective Field Sales Team to achieve targeted revenues
- Develop and implement short and long term strategies in acquiring business from targeted prospects and further expand business with existing customers by working closely with management teams in the Country and MENA Region. He/she is required to develop value added and customised services to these customers and ensure continued profitable business growth for the Company
- Identify and develop new logistics and distribution programmes, utilising internal and external expertise (where applicable) and customising existing capabilities of DHL in meeting the logistics and distribution needs of customers
- Prepare timely and accurate reports as required by the Head of Sales/Commercial and Regional Office, for the purposes of evaluating performance and formulating strategies
- Excellent personal presentation, grooming and hygiene
- Clear command of the English language.
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative/judgement to solve complex job related issues
- >5 years’ international Sales & Services management experience in a service-related industry, selling to large multinational accounts.
- Knowledge of TQM, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially with top level management.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft and other relevant applications.
- Ability to use formal and informal methods to persuade and influence others
- Stays abreast of market information and understands developing market and business trends
- Drive to identify, understand and give high priority to customer needs
- Uses effective interpersonal styles to create and sustain effective relationships with business parties.
- Drive to seek out and assemble relevant information and data from a wide range of sources
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit programme
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn