Senior Security Engineer
JOIN THE AVIATION PROGRAMS TEAM AT THE HEART OF DHL. TOGETHER WE WILL IMPROVE THE LIVES OF OUR CUSTOMERS
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
DHL Express is seeking a Senior Security Engineer for its office in Diegem. As a Senior Security Engineer your role will be assisting strengthening network security In Global Aviation IT & the Global Aviation IT Data Centre.
- Setup and improve a datacentre incident management process
- Handle security incidents in an automated manner
- Create and perform execution of security incident playbooks
Collect and triage security incidents from multiple sources in an automated manner
- Design and implement security improvements
Drive continuous infrastructure optimization/automation from the technical side
Provide guidance and assistance to junior team members
- Good technical understanding of IT Security
- Bachelor or University degree or applicable work knowledge
- Confident presentation and social skills
- 3+ years network security experience
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Communication and planning skills
- Experience with security appliances
- Good all-around knowledge of systems, software and networks
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits
A challenging position in an international and dynamic environment with an informal atmosphere
Career development opportunities in accordance with your expertise and commitment
- Great culture and colleagues
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
<25% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn