IT Field Engineer
Would you like to be part of THE Logistics Company of the World? A company working with employees of different cultures and operating in over 220 countries? A company that connects people across the world and in this way improves their lives? In that case DHL is the company you are looking for!
Do you want to grow into a Field Engineer job and on longer term within DHL’s Benelux IT organization? Would you like to work with different technology solutions? If your answer is yes, this is your chance!
Your job as IT Field Engineer
You start working in our offices in Diegem and Ternat, where you will be trained on our products and services and the most frequent support issues. Subsequently you will put the things you have learned into practice; you will join an experienced Field Engineer to get to know the job and the processes to be followed. After about 1 month you should be ready to work independently. You will be supporting end-user devices and will make sure that users get a clear and precise explanation to avoid new problems as much as possible.
As this role is a good foundation and gives you the opportunity to grow fast, you might grow further
in our organization and who knows, you might become our IT Lead of the future!
You will be part of the IT Services Benelux organization. The manager Country Operations BE is your direct manager and you will be working closely together with your colleagues all over Benelux as well as with the colleagues of the datacenter in Prague. You will also have frequent contact with internal customers and the management of
the diverse DHL divisions. You will be working in a customer-oriented team.
What do we expect of you?
* You recently finished your IT studies, preferably a Bachelor;
* Excellent written and oral skills in Dutch, English and French are a must;
* You are customer centric, communication is key in this job;
* You are able to explain technical solutions to non-IT people;
* You are a good listener, are able to work independently and to share solutions;
* You like to travel, which is no problem as you will have a car to your disposal;
* A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
* A challenging position in an international and dynamic environment with an informal atmosphere.
* Career development opportunities in accordance with your expertise and commitment.
We can imagine you are interested when you read the above! Does your profile correspond to the
requirements of the job? In that case we would like to receive your CV and motivation letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this job.
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Europe
Work Permit Required
Day time only