Business Analyst - Network Control Domain
JOIN THE AVIATION PROGRAMS TEAM AT THE HEART OF DHL. TOGETHER WE WILL IMPROVE THE LIVES OF OUR CUSTOMERS
Would you like a leadership role at the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? Making the lives of people better, everywhere.
DHL Express is seeking a Business Analyst to join the team responsible for the systems that underpin the global air & road network, based in Brussels. As a Business Analyst you will be modernizing DHL’s Aviation IT environment as we transform mission critical systems into a world class common data architecture and shared event platform designed to meet the needs of the tomorrows changing network. In this role you will contribute to the analysis, testing and deployment of tools that create value and improve the lives of colleagues and customers.
- To be part of the center of excellence with detailed knowledge of the people, functions and end-to-end processes as well as the various systems and tools used across the DHL transport network
- Working at a global level you will support functional and technical experts from all levels of the organization in describing and implementing systems
- Sufficient understanding of aviation and logistics to be able to coordinate and champion change, recognizing the regulatory background and inherent complexity in a multi-airline environment
You will prepare and/or support each development stage through Analysis, Design, Testing and Implementation where you:
- Can articulate and write unambiguously about processes, functions and data
- Can handle a variety of implementation methods from agile to package to classic waterfall
- Co-ordinate business line managers and IT colleagues in their tasks
- Support end-user training and implementation coordination across the globe
- You are in the possession of a Master degree or have equivalent industry experience; a background with transportation, computer science is preferable
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an analytical role
- You are a problem solver, able to think logically about systems and processes and bring together accurate coherent explanations/solutions
- You have coordination skills which involves the ability to listen and act with limited oversight to bring the correct involved parties into play at the right time
- You are able to communicate fluently in English (spoken and written) in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent PC skills and IT aptitude including a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office products
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits
- A challenging position in an international and dynamic environment with an informal atmosphere
- Career development opportunities in accordance with your expertise and commitment
- Great culture and colleagues
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
<25% of the time