ACS/ Cargo Revenue Management Systems & Data Analytics Director
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
The DHL Air Capacity Sales key objective is to maximise revenue opportunity through the sales of a range of air cargo products using available air capacity & infrastructure, which complement and enhance the DHL core service offerings. These products are typically sold to Freight Forwarding and Airline industries. The success of ACS is dependent upon the efficient exploitation of opportunities. The ability to react to changes and developments in a pragmatic and flexible manner will determine the level of performance.
The ACS/ Cargo Revenue Management Systems & Data Analytics Director is responsible to translate the Revenue Management vision, using, its understanding the DHL ACS set-up, stakeholders inputs and the future of air cargo industry, to design the RM Systems and Data Analytics toolkit enabling ACS to maximize Contribution per available M³.
This role is based in Diegem, Belgium.
- Responsible for developing and deploying the Revenue Management Systems, Quote Management Systems and Data Analytics toolkit needed to maximize Contribution per available M³
- Own the strategic vision and the technology roadmap for our data platform & systems, in order to meet the needs of RM Data/Tools with various stakeholders across multiple departments
- Develop and maintain expertise on revenue management tools and techniques, as well as marketing information systems
- Apply knowledge of the business and the evolving discipline of data science to define the future of RM with solutions going beyond traditional O&D optimization, dynamic pricing and capacity management
- Provide technical expertise and support for managing highly complex bespoke data processing needs
- Identify within the business, existing, as well as new data sources, that can be used to bring innovative solutions to deliver revenue optimization
- Effectively and collaboratively prioritise data related projects, balancing goals and dependencies from internal and external stakeholders, including product teams, technology, business leaders and partners
- Develop and deploy the Revenue Management toolkit based on: RM decision model interfaced with Booking system, Quote Management System, digitalization pricing services such as eBooking platforms, Forecasting models, Quality-Of-Service Indexes
- With the support of BSG/BI, design and implement a reporting platform monitoring the performance and support to increase profitability, Yield and load factors
- Work closely with GNOP, Data Analytics, BSG/BI to develop the Revenue Management toolkit
- Communicates a compelling view of how RM Systems & Data Analytics participate to the organization's purpose and values, in such a way that it helps others understand the importance and impact of their contributions
- Review current processes and propose improvements or new processes that ensure correct implementation of new RM systems or data platform
- Develop change management strategies and approaches to ensure transformational programs can be delivered effectively and business adoption is achieved
- Influence decisions/actions of internal stakeholders
- Federate organization around the Change management philosophy
- Be an inspiring functional lead to RM & Pricing Regional Directors to ensure a standardize approach on optimization across the network is applied, while encouraging best practices
- Encourage effective cooperation between different internal teams to ensure highest levels of performance
- Maximize Revenue & Net Contribution per M3
- Maximize Revenue & Net Contribution / Kg
- ACS Forecasting Accuracy
- Increase external/internal customer satisfactions by eliminating errors/waste activities
- Reduce complexity
WHAT YOU BRING
- Min 10 years in Aviation/Cargo industry in related area of responsibility with at least 3-5 years in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Aviation, Logistics, Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Information Systems, or related analytical discipline
- Strong leadership & communication skills to be able to deal / influence people across different functions and seniority levels
- Ability to think laterally, come up with innovative solutions and challenge the ideas of others
- Must be a team player with strong relationship and project management skills
- Solid business knowledge and experience, as well as an understanding of the airline cargo industry competitive environment
- Should be familiar with airline economic concepts, predictive analytics, and process optimization
- Strong analytical skills - Must be able to quickly analyse data, summarize results/conclusions and effectively present findings
- Must be able to resolve problems by balancing relevant factors and grasp mathematical concepts related to cargo revenue management
- Expertise on statistics, operations research, forecasting and optimization methods. You should also have an expert level understanding of IT related topics
- Experience working as a Data Science - Advanced knowledge and experience in data engineering, data modelling, data optimization
- Use programming skills (e.g. SQL, Python, R) during analysis, model design and deployment
- Experience applying Agile to data engineering
- Result driven
- Ability to set clear directions and manage workflows. Strong mentoring and coaching skills are also essential
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines
- Fluent in English, must possess strong written and oral communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Multifarious benefit program
- Access to comprehensive learning programs
BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM
If you are looking to further your career at the global market leader in Express logistics and are keen to be part of an organisation whose focus is to connect people and improve lives, we are interested to hear from you. Apply now - Mrs. Wendy Brune is looking forward to receiving your application!
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVE LIVES.
#dhl #express #logistics #job #brussels
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn