ACS/ Cargo Revenue Management Senior Analyst
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
DHL is seeking for a ACS/ Cargo Revenue Management Senior Analyst.
The DHL Air Capacity Sales (ACS) key objective is to maximise revenue opportunity through the sales of a range of air cargo products using available air capacity & infrastructure, which complement and enhance the DHL core service offerings. These products are typically sold to Freight Forwarding and Airline industries. The success of ACS is dependent upon the efficient exploitation of opportunities. The ability to react to changes and developments in a pragmatic and flexible manner will determine the level of performance. As part of its development, DHL ACS is shifting its way of working by implementing a Revenue Management approach. We are looking for talented & entrepreneurial airline specialists, ready to drive change and to be part of an exciting journey of building a new department for a leading air cargo carrier.
This role will be based in Diegem, Belgium.
- To report, analyse and formulate strategies to maximise network revenue thru appropriate capacity management
- To conduct regular research and analysis of market data to map out demand flows
- To coordinate & support Revenue Management projects
- Provide insightful analysis & generate value added reports in order to increase ACS revenues, maximize aircraft utilization and improve operational performance
- Support the deployment & Implementation of Revenue Management initiatives or tools
- Increase external/internal customer satisfactions by eliminating errors/waste activities
- Reduce complexity
- Support the development and implementation of forecasting models
- Route review and analysis
- Facilitate trend analysis to drive revenue improvement strategies and tactics, using RM reports developed
- Formulate strategies to maximise network contribution through dynamic space management
- Work closely with Network and Capacity Management teams on the management of space capacity (seasonal capacity, network changes,…)
- Close monitoring and analysis of route performance
- Analyse traffic flows and flight trends to ensure right flows are carried on flights
- Review of space / rate utilization and propose sales steering activities to optimize network contribution wherever needed
- On the global level, lead revenue management projects such as: Density engine, Capacity forecasting, yield management, Allocations management prioritization, etc.
- Initiate and implement pro-active solutions in order to increase focus on Revenue generation
- Challenge set systems and analysis in order to bring the optimum service quality to ACS stakeholders
- Research and development: lead the market researches on revenue management techniques.
- Coordinate the automation/ semi-automation process of reports in ownership with support of B.I./ITSS teams
- Support First Choice initiatives with value added analysis
- Encourage effective cooperation between different internal teams
- Influence decisions/actions of internal stakeholders and deploy BDP’s
- Interact with internal stakeholders & GSA’s to ensure highest confidence levels and performance
- Federate organization around the Change management philosophy
- Think out of box, strive for automated and optimized reporting to reduce errors to minimum
WHAT YOU BRING
- University degree or equivalent Programming expertise is a must
- 5 years in Aviation/Cargo industry in related area of responsibility
- Attention to details, strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Technical forecasting knowledge
- Ability to think laterally, come up with innovative solutions and challenge the ideas of others
- Air Cargo operational experience appreciated
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and preferably another European language
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills to be able to deal with people across different functions and seniority levels
- Excellent knowledge of Access, Excel, VBA
- Back track of experiences with the creation and manipulation of Access databases
- A team player
WHAT WE OFFER
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Multifarious benefit program
- Access to comprehensive learning programs
BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM
If you are looking to further your career at the global market leader in Express logistics and are keen to be part of an organisation whose focus is to connect people and improve lives, we are interested to hear from you. Apply now - Mrs. Wendy Brune is looking forward to receiving your application!
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVE LIVES.
#dhl #express #logistics #job #brussels
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn