Key Account Manager
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
As a Key Account Manager you will be a direct link between DPDHL and our customers.
Would you like to help identify a customer’s unique needs and makes sure that those needs are met?
Are you interested in building an ongoing, long-term relationship with your customers?
Would you like to make customers feel valued and encourages them to remain loyal to DPDHL company?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Seeks and prospects new leads to win new customers
- Identify and develop potential, sustainable customer relationships
- Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer’s business and the market
- Recommends solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge and a DPDHL solution
- Supports customer retention by conducting joints visits with DPDHL Products
- Organizing workshops inviting customers to share information on updated regulations, etc.
- Cooperation with Sales colleagues in DPDHL to collaborate on customers, marketing strategies and offers a full supply chain of services to service customer needs
- Close cooperation with Head of Sales to facilitate business performance review, evaluation & budgeting.
- Support Head of Sales to devise, fine tune and implement overall sales and marketing strategy and directives
- Proper use of DGF iSELL and other Sales tools
Your profile should look like:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Key Account Role/Sale Department in Saud Arabia market
- Knowledge and experience in Logistic and Transportation area in Saud Arabia market
- Knowledge and experience of managing multiple/varied costumers
- Fully computer literate, with a solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Enjoy communication and interaction with people
- International and strong brand support with clear processes
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development supported global internal training plan
- International company environment
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Facts and Figures
Saudi Advanced Project Logistics Services
Day Time Only