Senior Specialist Infrastructure Engineering (m/f/x)
DARMSTADT, PERMANENT AND FULL TIME
IT Services is the internal and international IT service provider for the Deutsche Post DHL Group with locations in Germany, the Czech Republic, Malaysia, India and the USA. Together we are delivering IT services for all divisions of the company.
• Development and implementation of PKI core and peripheral (client) components according to customer requirements and latest security standards:
- Certificate Management Center (CMC), web application written in .php
- Microsoft SQL DBs (with EKM encryption)
- Certificate Authority Interface – CAI (a secure SOAP interface in php).
- Certificate Enrollment Tool (CET) client tool written in C# (optional)
- Internet Information Service (IIS)
- Microsoft Server Platform (2012R2, 2016)
- Blackberry and other mobile device platforms (desired)
• Development and implementation of Interfaces to other Services (like
GlobalServiceNow or external Root Certificate Vendors using SOAP/REST)
• Preparation of service related documentation (e.g. Updates to security concepts, maintaining developments in GIT)
• Generating service related Prove of Concept (POC)
• Working with support ticket tool GlobalServiceNow (GSN), like resolving incidents and raising changes
• Offering third Level Support for PKI related topics
• Expert knowledge of PHP7
• SQL Server 2014/2018: Development (focusing on stored procedures) and Maintenance
• Good knowledge of Windows Server
• Good PKI knowledge and X.509 certificate standard
• Interface development with SOAP, REST/JSON and .NET
• Profound experience with Unit-Tests
• C# development on Visual Studio (desired)
• Ability to work in a team
• Strong English and good German communication skills
• Proven experience in the related field is a plus
• University degree is desirable but not mandatory
As an employer we are offering you excellent social benefits, competitive salary structures andrelevant development opportunities. In addition you can benefit from our flexible working time with compensatory time off and the possibility to work from home. Furthermore we are offering free parking spaces for our employees, a job ticket as well as other benefits via our employee portal.
You need more info? Just visit our website https://de.dpdhl.jobs/itsgermany.
Notes for applicants:
Please apply online via the button "Apply now".
In case of questions, please contact Axel Schmitt (+49 6151 4932512).
Facts and Figures
Deutsche Post IT Services GmbH
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn