Systems Specialists - SATS
Work Location: Singapore / Malaysia (Contract will be based on candidate's location)
Be a part of Expertise Center team who manage and support deployments, migrations and administrations of Sort Applications predominantly at Hub and Gateways across the world.
This role will support the roll of IT projects, predominantly around Hub and Sort Technologies (SATS) on time and in budget while ensuring it meets DHL technology platform & requirements. You will be responsible for providing technical expertise with respect to leading-edge IT development technologies and driving implementation of technically complex migrations & integration solution and transition projects. The role also requires provision of technical input on design, development as well as implementation for major solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage successful implementation of solutions at an acceptable time, cost and quality
- Configure/implement IT systems using the agreed technologies components (e.g. SOA)
- Provide/design solution for Non-Functional Requirements
- Support the IT system deployment process as and when required
- Learn new technologies and where appropriate apply it to the software development process
- Drive technically complex migrations & integration solution and transition projects and ensure they are delivered to agreed time, cost, quality and governance
- Technical Quality assurance and testing for solution within the scope of the domain.
- Identify (IT) technology issues/risks early during software development
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Experienced Professional contributor with responsibility for an advanced area of work in the professional field.
- 5-8 years of experience in related field
Experience in service oriented architecture and related technologies (e.g. Software AG products & Java)
- Knowledge of Oracle databases, SQL, programming languages, C++, .NET and Java
- Experience with Portal, mobile development & wireless technologies, Automation, Controls systems or data warehousing
- Passion for technology; good communicator, team player, positive and can-do attitude
Facts and Figures
DHL Express Regional Office Asia Pacific
Work Permit Required
Day time only