System Support Specialist
We are looking for a new colleague to become part of our Desktop Infrastructure Operations Team. You should have detailed knowledge of Windows Client operating systems, especially Windows 10 with advanced level troubleshooting skills.
You would be responsible for advanced troubleshooting, root cause analysis of Windows related issues affecting the high # of computers. Activities are especially related to Windows image as and Windows upgrade process
As a System Support person in Infrastructure Operation team; we support, maintain and monitor the datacenter infrastructure (Prague and Kuala Lumpur) 24 x 7 and ensure that underlying infrastructure (hardware, operating systems, databases and middleware) availability meets the agreed Service Level targets.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support 250k+ machines environment
- Collaborate with internal teams on desktop related issues
- Troubleshoot remotely Windows installation/upgrade failures and issues
- Provide RCA for Windows related issues
- Work with our support vendor on Incident and Problem management
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE:
Windows Client Operating System Troubleshooting
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Very good knowledge of Windows 10, its deployment and upgrade methods
- Advanced analytical skills
- Experience with Desktop Services (End User computing)
- Experience in analyzing Windows memory dumps, windows installation/setup logs.
- Very good English
Can do attitude to take ownership of problems and issues and drive them to successful resolution
- Must be able to provide 24x7 on-call support on a rotational basis during the weekend and also prepare to work during public holidays.
- This is a non-shift role.
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
·ITIL Foundation / Certification knowledge
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural the environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUT US - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural the environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Facts and Figures
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.