System Support Specialist
Our Infrastructure Security Operation team is looking for a new team member!
Infrastructure Security Operations team runs and maintains the servers security global hosting infrastructure and its components within the ITS datacenters as well as providing countries with remote infrastructure management and support.
Our goal is to ensure that the organization has the right knowledge and capabilities to deliver 1st and 2nd level support for infrastructure, keeping the infrastructure secure, up and running 24x7x365
As a System Support person in Infrastructure Security Operation team; we support, maintain and monitor the datacenter infrastructure 24 x 7 and ensure securing all managed servers that underlying infrastructure availability meets the agreed Service Level targets..
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You are responsible to support global Linux/UNIX Servers
- You are responsible to provide endpoint security supports on Linux/UNIX Servers
- You are responsible to develop and maintain security monitoring, auditing and reporting on the Linux/UNIX Servers
- Deal day-to-day with security incidents
- You will be analyzing, evaluating and configuring the privileged Access request for LINUX/UNIX servers.
- You will be supporting end-to-end internal security product
- You are required to document down the best practices and adhering to formal standard and processes as currently laid down. Proactively looking for continuous improvement ideas to raise the service quality.
- You will have the opportunity to manage internal projects which are related to Linux/UNIX security
- You will engage with project management to confirm that infrastructure components meet the acceptance criteria and are to the required standard
- We emphasize teamwork hence provide advice and guidance to junior colleagues is a must
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE:
·Internal security tools
·Security standards and frameworks
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 3–5 years working experience in IT and 1 year in similar role advance knowledge of LINUX/UNIX server administration skills (rhel 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, HP UX 11.x)
- Scripting Languages (POSIX shell, bash, others)
- Strong knowledge in SUDO rights construction
- Familiar to AD and its concept
- Good knowledge of any EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) solution
- Must be able to provide 24x7 on-call support on a rotational basis during the weekend and also prepare to work during public holidays
- Must be able to work on 2 rotational shift (morning and noon)
- Independent and results oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on high quality
- Strong in information acquisition and analysis, constructive challenge, building and managing partnerships, flexibility and stress management
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to work conceptually
- Mustbe experienced in implementing, supporting and managing large enterprise systems is essential
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English for both written and oral
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
- ITIL Foundation/ Certification knowledge a plus.
- Kknowledge of any type of EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response), vulnerability assessment, information security technical best practice.
- Knowledge of information security incidents response management.
- Aware of international security standards such as ISO/IEC27001 Aware of information security auditing techniques
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
•Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
•Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
•On-going professional and technical training and certifications
•A multicultural environment in modern offices
•Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
•Smart casual everyday
•Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
•Unlimited Outpatient Medical
·Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUT US - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
·Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
·Runs more than 7700 servers;
·Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
·Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
·200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Facts and Figures
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.