System Support Specialist (Monitoring)
Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for a System Support Specialist to join our team. You will provide proactive and reactive support for production services, supporting all production systems running in IT Services.
At DHL IT Services, your talent is our passion. Join us today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Cooperate with engineering team on implementation of new monitoring solutions. Ensure changes to existing ones in the production/ development environments are in line with project plans and standards.
- Provide 2nd level support for system monitoring tools listed
- Coordinate Operations Acceptance activities in order to ensure accurate and timely release to production of new and/ or enhanced services
- Build and maintain relationships to ensure efficient cooperation with colleagues and customers.
- Ensure that the tools operation and their support is undertaken based on the IT Operational standards and ITS Process are delivered within the requested timescales
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE
- HP Operations Manager
- Micro Focus Operations Bridge Suite
- Micro Focus SiteScope
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 3 - 6 years of experience in IT operations department supporting business critical systems in the corresponding area
- Experience in Windows and Linux/Unix basic administration
- Experience with OS related programming especially shell scripting knowledge
- Results oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on high quality
- Experience in IT operation support in big IT operations environment
- Good in troubleshooting skills (experience from Operations)
- Solid in information acquisition
- Solid in the constructive challenge
- Solid in building and managing partnerships
- Solid in flexibility and stress management
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT(S)
- Experience with work in multi-cultural environment
- IT support experience
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Working experience with HP Operations Manager/ Omi or any other system monitoring tool
- Programming skills especially Perl and PHP
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
- Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
- On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
- Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
- Smart Casual Everyday
- Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – About Us
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required