System Support Specialist (AD)
Basic Job Description
"This role will work within Operations – Collaboration team and will be primarily managing the daily operations of the Main Directory Services. The services within Main Directory Services include Microsoft Active Directory, MS AD LDS, FIM, Active Directory Federation Service FID Federation, Microsoft Identity Management (MIM), Azure AD, Swivel, Azure Rights Management Service (RMS)
Responsible for supporting the directory service globally.
Responsible for ensuring the directory services infrastructure meets the business agreed SLA and on-time to provide quality service support globally. 2 on site shifts pattern (AP & EU) and one rotate night/weekend on call."
Ensure implementation of new services and changes to existing services in the Production/Development environments are in line with customer project plans and requests
Delivery of pre-sales advice and consultation on technical architecture and production standards"
Provide 2nd and 3rd level of support
Provides Operations Acceptance activities in order to ensure accurate and timely release to production of new and/or enhanced services.
Maintain forward vision of server and/or software architecture and provision to ensure timely replacement of servers with due regard to financial and technology implications
Ensure that the applications and their support is undertaken based on the IT Operational standards, executed in line with the ITS Process and delivered within the requested timescales"
Guide junior in ensuring their support provided is undertaken based on the IT Operational standards, executed in line with the ITS Process."
Bachelor of Computer Science graduate or IT related discipline.
MS Certification (MCITP) in above mentioned platforms (Active Directory, AD LDS, FIM, FID).
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification
Knowledge of script and programming language/skill (VB, .net, C#, Perl, Powershell, etc) would be an added advantage
More than 3 years hands-on and Level 2 and Level 3 experience performing Directory Server administration in enterprise environments preferably using Microsoft Active Directory (x86 and 64 bit 2008 R2), MS AD LDS, FIM, AD Federation services, Swivel, Rights Management (RMS).
The role requires depth knowledge of the following areas:- - Active Directory Services and LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) - Active Directory replication and performance
- Strong Active Directory troubleshooting skills and experience on both AD and LDAP, Identity Management service, Azure Ad, Azure Rights Management Service, Microsoft AD Federated Service.
- Experience in Active Directory Disaster Recovery, Group Policies implementation and design and troubleshooting; Security and Administration of the Active Directory environment
- Advanced networking knowledge - IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, routing etc
- Active Directory Scripting technologies (2 years programming skills - Visual Studio (VB.net and C#), Perl, Powershell scripts, etc)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good spirit to work as a team and willing to share as well as follow instructions from supervisor
- Adhere to enforce change management and compliance processes
- Provide on call support to countries and prepare to work during weekends/public holidays
- Must be willing to work on 3 rotating shifts (8.30am-5.30pm, 2.00pm-11.00pm, 11pm-8am)
- Full time employment position available
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific
Work Permit Required