System Support Analyst (Linux/Unix)
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our Infrastructure Operations team is looking for a new team member.
You will provide first and second level of system support (Linux/Unix operating systems) to DHL Production Services unit in order to ensure the maximum availability and minimal disruption to business
continuity. You will be working 14 days a month, 12 hours long shifts.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensure that applications and their support are executed and delivered within the requested timescales.
- Maintain forward vision of linux/unix server architecture and provision to ensure timely updates to servers.
- Responsible for accurate and timely release of new or enhanced services to production.
- Help your team with server patching.
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE:
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 3–5 years working experience in system admin related
- Administrative experience with Linux/Unix environment
- Ability to use English in daily communication
- Willingness to work on shift schedule
- It is great, if you are detail oriented, team player and analytical thinker
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
- ITIL Foundation/ Certification
- Red Hat Certified Administrator/Engineer certification is an advantage
- HPUX administrative experience is an advantage
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUT US - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required