Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for experienced Software Engineer to join our team. As a software engineering professional, you will get involved in developing, designing and implementing solutions which include analyzing the functional and technical requirement to ensure it meet our customer needs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be a key influencer to our business colleagues in resolving significant or potential issues
- Understand your customer by gathering requirement, presenting concepts and proposal, providing updates on deliverables and negotiating issue resolution when needed
- Act as a coordinator across projects to monitor performance to ensure delivery of quality application on time
- Work with external parties in assembling the system components with standardized modules
- CustomizeCommercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS)based on pre-determined parameters, and execute customizing tests
- Ensure works are documented according to required standards, methods and tools
- Assist in the define, initiate and design of architecture in projects/ program
- Provides Level 3 production support and technical consultation for incidents, requests, changes and production problems.
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE
- Knowledge on Supply Chain business industry
- B2B EDI integration development tools, B2B communications protocol and standards
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 8 years hands-on experience in designing and developing solutions.
- Working experience and knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with relevant qualification in IT field. Such as Agile and Waterfall
- Proactive, able to work independently in delivering build services within the project timeline and budget.
- Passion in developing a high quality B2B EDI integration solution.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind
- Strong IT and business acumen
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-functional environment
- Team player
- Customer and end-user focused
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- May require to work on flexible working hours pending on the projects requirements.
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT(S)
Development Tool – IBM WTX, GXS AI , Webmethods, Java, C++, BAM, BPMS, API, Web flow services, Unix Scripting , XML PI
B2B Connectivity – IBM MQ, FTP, VPN, VAN, Cyclone, RNIF, XML PI
Knowledge on cloud-Based B2B Integration
Sound knowledge of international EDI industries standard specification – EDIFACT, ANSI X12, XML, Rosettanet, SAP IDOC
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
On-going professional and technical training and certifications
Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
A multicultural environment in modern offices
Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
Smart casual dress code everyday
Unlimited Outpatient Medical
Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
Runs more than 7700 servers;
Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services all together represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required