Software Engineer (Talent Pipeline)
As a software engineering professional , you’ll get involved in developing and implementing solutions which includes analyzing the functional and technical requirement, design and build solutions to ensure final solution are successfully integrated and implemented in order to meet the needs of our customer.
Join us and become an integral part of our experienced and passionate software engineering team with the expertise, “can do” spirit, and strive to always “right 1st time” to make work lives easier for our Business Units.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be a key influencer to our business colleagues in resolving significant or potential issues
- Understand your customer by gathering requirement, presenting concepts and proposal, providing updates on deliverables and negotiating issue resolution when needed
- Act as a coordinator across projects to monitor performance to ensure delivery of quality application on time
- Work with external parties in assembling the system components with standardized modules
- Customize Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) based on pre-determined parameters, and execute customizing tests
- Ensure works are documented according to required standards, methods and tools
- Assist in the define, initiate and design of architecture in projects/ program
- Web Technologies i.e. HTML5, Angular JS, Spring
- Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Web Services i.e. REST or SOAP
- Web Methods
- Mobile development i.e. Android Studio
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in designing and developing solutions with Java
- Working experience and knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with relevant qualification in IT field
- Passion in developing a high quality software
- Inquisitive and analytical mind
- Strong IT and business acumen
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-functional environment
- Customer and end-user focused
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual dress code everyday
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Start your application now!
DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services all together represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required