Service Desk Analyst (Japanese Speaker)
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading MNC, in our APAC IT HUB in Cyberjaya, Selangor.
We are Hiring Service Desk Analyst within the Global Service Desk team which will be exciting and building an excellent career path in one of the Global Leading Logistics Companies.
As A Service Desk Analyst, you will be the 1st point of contact from our internal organization users on IT related issues & request.
Service Desk is responsible for Service Desk, Centralized Access Management and Desktop Support services with service delivery locations in Czech Republic, Malaysia, Germany and Costa Rica. Key focus areas include continued consolidation of Service Desk services for the Group, Problem Management, support service automation and tools consolidation.
"We make IT work for you"
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You are the 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from software to hardware, such as Laptops, PCs, and Printers
- You are responsible for resolving incidents, troubleshooting or escalating while assisting the broader team in providing a stable, effective IT Service to the business.
- You are required to logging transaction in ticketing tool, analyzing, identifying, handling and classifying issues based on your interaction with users via Phone, Email & Lync chat.
- You will need to log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system and communicate progress in a timely manner
- You will need to gather those missing information from the users before you escalating the issues to the next level.
- You are also responsible to establish and maintain all the knowledge stored in our online knowledge base system.
- You are required to maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE:
- Microsoft Lync – Skype for Business
- Microsoft Outlook
- Active Directory
- Service Now ticketing system
- IT troubleshooting skills
- Service Desk Call logging system
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- At least 1-year working experience in IT related 1st line support experience or customer service experience.
- Basic level of IT skill knowledge on a basic user level (you will be further trained)
- Able to work in a multinational team or simply get along with people from various cultural backgrounds, must be also able to tolerate and always sensitive to cultural differences.
- Customers and end- users focused
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to work conceptually
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and Japanese for both written and oral
- Must be able to work on 12 hours shift with 4 days working and 4 days off (8am - 8pm and 8pm -8am
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
- ITIL Foundation/ Certification knowledge a plus.
- Strong IT troubleshooting knowledge may give you an advantage both for the job within the Service Desk and for possible career advancement within the company.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUT US - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of the development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required