Service Desk Analyst (German Speaker)
Begin your career with the most Global Company DHL IT Services!
We are seeking
We support internal colleagues with different levels of IT Support within Deutsche Post DHL global logistics group.
Here you will become part of DPDHL with offices in over 220 countries and global employee community of almost half
At DHL IT Services, your talent is our passion. Join us today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Respond to user requests by telephone, email, chat, Service Management tool (e.g. Global Service Now) in a professional manner, to ensure users receive timely service and Service Levels are met.
- Carry out “Quick Fixes” on several applications
- Ensure adherence to escalation procedures. Responds to escalated, complex and high impact user calls.
- Monitor progress of incidents and service requests and ensures users and other interested parties are kept informed.
- Translate spoken and written requests from one language into another.
- Troubleshooting of
IT relatedprograms from in-house applications, software to hardware such as Laptops, Desktops, Monitors, Printers, Thin Clients andmobiles
- Negotiate with users, support teams, staff and vendors in respect of emergencies,
routine and unscheduled maintenance and the introduction of amendments to the provision
incident / servicerequests mandatory information and ensure that they are properly logged into the ticketing tool, assigned and responded according to agreed standards and procedures.
- Resolve customers' or users' complaints and inquiries proactively.
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE
- Global Service Now
- Microsoft Outlook
- Windows and Unix Operating System
- User Portals
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 1-3 years of experience in Service Desk/Call Centre environment
- Proficient in English and German
- Efficient record keeper, with good communication skills, and a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Understanding the needs of the internal or external customer and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions
- Effectively convey factual communications that require an understanding of the recipient/ audience
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT(S)
- ITIL Certification
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
- Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
- On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
- Smart Casual Everyday
- Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – About Us
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
man daysper year of developmentapplication.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required