Senior Project Manager
Joining Application Build (Development) team as a Senior Project Manager, you’ll lead highly integrated software build projects in this global organization.
As a Senior Project Manager, you’ll be in charge of a large and/ or complex scale of project or program at all stages and in all project management area.
You’ll need to ensure that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope, budget, quality, and resource requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Manage customer expectations, reports project status and stakeholder relationships
- Build a strong working relationship with the key managers in the IT services organization and account management/ service management in the IT services organization
- Ensure internal service provider and vendor deliver all required services according to agreed processes and procedures
- Develop detailed project plans, project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
- Oversee and manage changing scope as well as project acceptance criteria
- Translate project requirements into project objectives and tasks and ensure the smooth-running of the projects
- Establish reporting structures inside the project team
- Define and communicate the roles of project team members and evaluate and review performance of project team members
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE
- Certified with PRINCE2 or PMP
- Experience in scrum master role and ensuring each iteration meets the agreed quality and timeline
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
Proficient project management experience with technical and domain specific business knowledge
Proven ability to lead and manage a specialist-based, high-performing and multicultural team
Demonstrated people leadership capability to drive and motivate staff to meet project deliverables
Proficient customer relationship and negotiation skills, in order to define project scope, time and quality requirements
Strongly demonstrated leadership in project process and planning activities; strategic approach
Proficient experience in preparation of project plans with appropriate budget and resource requirements.
Results-oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on excellence and high quality project delivery
Proficient experience in stakeholder and communication management
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
Smart Casual Everyday
Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
Unlimited Outpatient Medical
Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – About Us
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Facts and Figures
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.