Senior Oracle Functional Analyst
Position: Senior Oracle Functional Analyst
Location: Malaysia - Cyberjaya
Customer/ Site: Global
Grade: Internal Salary: TBC
Job Type: Information Technology
Closing Date for Applications: 30th June 2019
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to be a Functional Support Analyst to support system end users by resolving both first level and complex functional issues (second level) as well as performing regular activities to ensure high availability and high performance of the systems in scope.
What are you accountable for achieving as Functional Support Analyst?
- Responsible for resolving production issues raised by global end users (1st and 2nd level) pertaining to the Oracle E-Business Suite Financials R11i/R12 and Enabling Applications where required.
- Performs continuous monitoring of systems' health Oracle EBS R11i/R12 predominantly and Enabling Applications where required.
- Triggers/performs corrective actions in case of any deviation from normal systems' state is identified (Oracle 11i and R12 predominantly but can Enabling Applications as well).
- Responsible for escalating production issues to third parties e.g. My Oracle Support where required.
- Actively contributes to preventative activities and root cause analysis/resolution.
- Performs maintenance, administration and configuration of the applications in scope for the team.
- Provides support to projects within the Center of Excellence (CoE) when required.
- Provides support to projects transitioning to production.
- Adhere to Global Support Functions IT (GSF IT) policies and standards, follow defined processes.
- Monitor and maintain their own incident queues.
- Mentors and assist more junior team members.
- Provides input for internal processes optimizations/improvements.
- Responsible for EiS functional support and escalate as required.
- Responsible for analysis with SQL and PL/SQL skills at an intermediate level.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Oracle Alerts as required.
- Participates in regression testing as required.
What will you need as a successful Functional Support Analyst?
- Able to navigate around Oracle EBS, change responsibilities, submit concurrent programs, etc.
- Good knowledge of Oracle workflow, users and responsibilities concepts, how it works, components involved.
- Very good knowledge and understanding of data flows and business processes within Oracle Financials.
- Good knowledge of underlying data structures of Oracle Financials.
- Very good knowledge and understanding of data flows and business processes within Oracle Purchasing.
- Good knowledge of underlying data structures of Oracle Purchasing.
- Ability to write SQL queries to review data, ability to read, understand and analyse PL/SQL code, find issues within the code.
- An understanding of how to open Oracle Forms,
- Oracle Reports and XML Publisher files to analyse behavior and identify issues would be desirable
- Experience is working with Third Party support systems e.g. My Oracle Support.
- Able to use systematic approach in solving problems through analysis of problem and evaluation of alternative solutions.
- Able to manage stakeholders' expectations, and keep stakeholders informed
- Highly motivated individual with desire to review and improve the support process and procedures.
- Ability to use systems thinking to anticipate consequences and prevent problems.
- Able to work with people in such a manner as to maintain high morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Facts and Figures
DHL Global Forwarding Malaysia
Work Permit Required
Day time only