Principal Architect/ Senior Architect
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join the most international logistic company, Deutsche Post DHL. You will work on the most complex IT landscape, i.e. solutions that support 200 countries, processing hundreds of millions of data, zero downtime, highly resilience with near 100% uptime.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Understanding and analyzing business requirements
- Finding the best tech solution among all possible to support the business requirements
- Understanding Enterprise Architecture (EA) and aligning EA standard
- Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered
- Advocate to explore new technology, creating a solution prototype with development team
- In charge of engineering problems
- Support project management
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE
Java, Microservices, Openshift, Dockers, Vert.X, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Splunk and etc.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
8 years of experience in Software Development and architecture design
IT infrastructure and cloud development
Experience with framework such as Springboot, Angular, reactive programming, nodeJS
Experience with Microservices Architecture, Docker Container Platform
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the desire to share technical knowledge and information with others
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
Smart Casual Everyday
Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
Unlimited Outpatient Medical
Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – About Us
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific
Work Permit Required