Oracle Functional Analyst
Position: Oracle Functional Analyst
Location: Malaysia - Cyberjaya
Customer/ Site: Global
Grade: Internal Salary: TBC
Job Type: Information Technology
Closing Date for Applications: 30th June 2019
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to be a Functional Support Analyst to support system end users by resolving both first level and complex functional issues (second level) as well as performing regular activities to ensure high availability and high performance of the systems in scope.
What are you accountable for achieving as Functional Support Analyst?
- Responsible for resolving production issues raised by users in the 1st and 2nd level of support on Oracle R11i/R12 and Enabling Applications where required.
- Performs continuous monitoring of systems' health - Oracle R11i and R12.
- Provides backup support to the Enabling & Technical Services Team when required (Kofax/Markview, EiS, Blackline, APRO, Outbound/Inbound Interfaces for Oracle R11i/R12).
- Triggers/performs corrective actions in case of any deviation from normal systems' state is identified.
- Responsible for escalating production issues to the technical team/third parties if unable to resolve.
- Actively contributes to preventative activities and root cause analysis/resolution.
- Provides support to projects within the Center of Excellence (CoE) when required.
- Provides support to projects transitioning to production.
- Adhere to Global Support Functions IT (GSF IT) policies and standards, follow defined processes.
- Monitor and maintain their own incident queues .
- Mentors and assist more Junior team members.
- Provides input for internal processes optimizations/improvements.
- Analysis of issues using SQL and PL/SQL skills at a basic level .
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Oracle Alerts as required.
- Participates in regression testing.
- Responsible for completing Month End/Year End tasks.
What will you need as a successful Functional Support Analyst?
- Able to navigate around Oracle EBS, change responsibilities, submit concurrent programs, etc.
- Good knowledge of Oracle workflow, users and responsibilities concepts, how it works, and components involved.
- Good knowledge and understanding of data flows and business processes within Oracle Financials. Good knowledge of underlying data structures of Oracle Financials.
- Experience of working with Third Party support systems e.g. My Oracle Support.
- Able to use systematic approach in solving problems through analysis of problem and evaluation of alternative solutions.
- Able to manage stakeholders' expectations, and keep stakeholders informed.
- Highly motivated individual with desire to review improve the support process and procedures.
- Ability to use systems thinking to anticipate consequences and prevent problems.
- Able to work with people in such a manner as to maintain high morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain Ireland
Work Permit Required
Day time only