Manager of Service Implementation and Delivery
- You are responsible as an end to end Global Service Owner for Identity and Access Management service
- You are required to maintain Service Level Agreement as agreed with customers
- Optimize support ticket handling and resolution (TRT)
- Evaluate system management and monitoring technologies to optimize and support current environment
- You are responsible on system audits for compliance based on Global Standards
- You are required to optimize resources
- Provides operational management to business clients and customers, at management level regarding the delivery, costs, availability and functionality of services and systems.
- Manages services to ensure that service level agreements and contracts with both internal and external suppliers are aimed at meeting the business needs, by providing a value for money services.
- Within the budgetary framework, take management responsibility and participate for a complete service delivery function where the measure of success depends on achieving clearly stated business goals and performance targets as well as on successful implementation of information systems.
- Develop a high performance service culture within the functional department. Plan, organize, direct, efficient and effective functional department. Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance. Be the escalation contacts for the team members and allocate resources accordingly. Require remote management as the team resources are located in both ITS Cyberjaya and Prague.
- Drives continuous operational improvements. Demonstrates creativity and innovation in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer/stakeholder.
- Defines and manages the evolution & growth of services in relation to business needs and requirements
- Demonstrates leadership. Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who have diverse objectives. Understands the relevance of own area of responsibility/specialism to the employing organization.
- Manages and develops people in the team. Provides clear direction and performance standards, monitors performance and motivates.
- University Degree with IT related subject matter
- At least 10 years of IT experience
- At least 3 years experience of assuming team lead/manager role - a team lead/manager of 5 members
- Operation experience would be an added advantage
- At least 3 years experience of assuming IT Operational manager role - a team lead/manager of 5 members
- 5 years of experience in working in Multi National company
- Experience in supporting more than 50K users based
- Knowledge of Identity Access and Management service (Microsoft Active Directory, Identity Management, LDAP, Azure AD, Multi Factor Authentication)
- Service Owner experience - End to End service delivery
- Ability to work independently, self-motivation and self-confidence
- Proven leadership capability in building and leading teams
- Effective communication with strong influencing and relationship building skills; efficient information management
- Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results striving for best-in-class
- Strong in decision making, initiative and customer focused
- Must be able to prioritize based on business impact
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
- Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
- On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
- Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
- Smart Casual Everyday
- Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home Office Possibilities
Facts and Figures
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
No travel required
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn