Manager of Hosting Services
Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for an experienced Manager of Hosting Services to join our team. You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of selected Hosting Services provided by IT Services to internal DPDHL customers and manage a team of up to 10 Hosting Service Owners You will also act as an IT Service Owner and recovery manager coordinating service restoration efforts and communicate/ escalate to business partners and IT Services management.
Join us today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Engage in daily contact with business partners and end-users
- Maintain an active relationship, care for the problems of the customer especially in terms of Service Management, Incident Management, Problem Management and Availability Management
- Responsible for the management of business partner expectations
- Responsible for all aspects of the day to day service delivery
- Perform regular service quality reviews
- Manage relationships with customers and internal IT Services technical teams
- Provide recovery management function for selected Hosting services
- Manage improvement and implementation projects as well as incident resolution and escalation for the Hosting service
- Provide feedback and guidance on implementation of future hosting services
- Balancing the need to pro-actively improve the service provided, with the everyday need to meet the SLA and keep customer confidence despite the multiple priorities of a fast paced working environment.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 5 years of business experience in IT including experience and/or expertise as functional head of IT Service department, roles entailing frequent interaction with business partners
- Strong industry and comprehensive IT knowledge with up to date knowledge of technology and business trends.
- Knowledge of the structure and processes within IT Services, i.e., organizational structure, decision mechanisms, key decision bodies.
- Deep understanding of business principles and language, including thorough working knowledge of finance and profitability
- Proven leadership capability in building and leading teams
- Effective communication with strong influencing and relationship building skills; efficient information management
- Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results striving for best-in-class
- Strong in decision making, initiative and customer focused
- Must be able to prioritize based on business impact
- Able to negotiate SLAs and persistent in follow-up actions
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT(S)
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
•Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
•Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
•On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
•A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
•Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
•Smart Casual Everyday
•Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
•Unlimited Outpatient Medical
·Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – About Us
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific
Work Permit Required
Day time only