Internship (MMU Career Fair 2019)
- The Internship Program for minimum 3 months depends on internship duration as per universities requirements.
- During the internship you will take up practical tasks and you will be assigned a specific role in the area of e.g. Software Engineering, Testing, Application Support, or Service Desk
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Highly motivated candidates who want to start and develop their IT career in a fast-paced, change-driven environment and who have the drive and competencies to become potential future leaders
- Creative thinkers with out of the box ideas & effective workers
- Undergraduates, recent graduates and post-graduates with recognized degree in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant IT fields
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
If you are highly motivated, creative and desire to start and develop your IT career in a fast-paced environment, you have come to the right place! We welcome fresh graduates and post graduates from top technical and non-technical universities.
Sounds interesting? Read on.
We will need you to possess the following essential qualities and skills:
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Above 3.0 CGPA / Second Class upper (Hons)
- Highly self-motivated team player with good analytical and conceptual thinking, results-driven with initiative and good negotiation skills
- All rounded individual with a deep interest in IT industry who enjoys challenges and strive to work with professionals in IT industry globally
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge, good in problem-solving, contribution and leadership
- Eagerness to take responsibility over complex processes and ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written English
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
On-going professional and technical training and certifications
A multicultural environment in modern offices
Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
Smart casual everyday
Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
Unlimited Outpatient Medical
DHL IT Services – About Us
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
Runs more than 7700 servers;
Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Facts and Figures
Day time (8.30 A.M - 5.30 P.M)
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required
Day time only