Graduate Trainee (GT) - Service Desk (Mandarin & English speaker)
Join a company where you make work lives easier for our Business Units.
Your choice to join us as a Graduate Trainee with DHL IT Service will provide you with everything you need to get practical learning opportunity to build and run the IT solutions and infrastructure for our business units. You will be trained to be the best in your area of specialization, you could flexibly gain the knowledge of different functions and businesses and optimizing your talents and skills. There are no limits to the opportunity we offer – from software programming, software testing, consulting, project management, solution support to service desk. The choice is yours!
Create your future by joining our Graduate Trainee Program where you’ll have the opportunity to work on a full-time
contract position for 18-months. Upon successful completion of the program, you stand a chance to be shortlisted for exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance and also on business needs and available vacancies.
Service Desk is responsible for Service Desk, Centralized Access Management and Desktop Support services with service delivery locations in Czech Republic, Malaysia, Germany and Costa Rica. Key focus areas include continued consolidation of Service Desk services for the Group, Problem Management, support service automation and tools consolidation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You are the 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from software to hardware, such as Laptops, PCs, and Printers
- You are responsible for resolving incidents, troubleshooting or escalating while assisting the broader team in providing a stable, effective IT Service to the business.
- You are required to logging transaction in ticketing tool, analyzing, identifying, handling and classifying issues based on your interaction with users via Phone, Email & Lync chat.
- You will need to log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system and communicate progress in a timely manner
- You will need to gather those missing information from the users before you escalating the issues to the next level.
- You are also responsible to establish and maintain all the knowledge stored in our online knowledge base system.
- You are required to maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE
- Microsoft Lync – Skype for Business
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office 2010 core applications
- Active Directory
- Service Now ticketing system
- Tiny TermBomgar – Remote desktop tool
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
Highly motivated, creative thinking, effectively working candidates who want to start and develop their IT career in fast-paced, change the driven environment and who have the drive and the competencies to be potential future leaders. Fresh Graduates and Post Graduates from top technical and non-technical Universities with the following essential qualities and skills:
- Recognized Degree in IT; Computer Science; Software Engineering, Finance, Business Information Technology or relevant fields
- Above 3.0 CGPA / Second Class upper (Hons)
- Less than 1-year of working experience
- Highly self-motivated team player with good analytical and conceptual thinking, results-driven with initiative and good negotiation skills
- All rounded individual with a deep interest in IT industry who enjoys challenges and strive to work with professionals in IT industry globally
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge, good in problem-solving, contribution and leadership
- Eagerness to take responsibility over complex processes and ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written English and Mandarin (Mandatory)
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Meal Card
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
If you are up to the challenge, contact us today and we will ensure that you will have an experience of a lifetime.
DHL IT Services – About Us
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities.
IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific
No Business Travel
Graduate / Management Trainee program
Work Permit Required