Associate Software Engineer
As a software engineering professional , you’ll get involved in developing and implementing solutions which includes analyzing the functional and technical requirement, design and build solutions to ensure final solution are successfully integrated and implemented in order to meet the needs of our customer.
Join us and become an integral part of our experienced and passionate software engineering team with the expertise, “can do” spirit, and strive to always “right 1st time” to make work lives easier for our Business Units.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be the key influencer to our customer representative or vendor in terms of resolving significant issues, which requires frequent coordination between organizational units.
- Understand your customer by gathering requirement, presenting concepts and proposal, providing updates on deliverables and negotiating issue resolution when needed.
- Act as a coordinator across projects to monitor performance to ensure quality application was delivered on time.
- Work closely with external service provider in assembling the system components with standardized modules within a service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Customize Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) based on pre-determined parameters, and executes customizing tests.
- Ensure works are documented according to required standards, methods and tools.
- Assists in the definition, initiation and design of architecture in projects/program
- Overseeing the completion of projects and contribute to employee professional development by providing expert advice, trainings and assistance.
- Act as a Technical Lead on the development team, managing the process and progress to ensure desire results and outcomes.
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE:
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Working experience and knowledge in software engineering (With BS/BA or MS/MA)
- Passion in developing a good software
- Inquisitive and analytical mind
- Strong IT and business acumen
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-functional environment where consensus is critical for success
- Customer and end-user focused
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
On-going professional and technical training and certifications
Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
A multicultural environment in modern offices
Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
Smart casual dress code everyday
Unlimited Outpatient Medical
Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
Runs more than 7700 servers;
Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services all together represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required