Associate Consulting Analyst
Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for a talented Associate Consulting Analyst to join our team. You will assist in consultancy assignments/ work packages which meet the needs of the customer.
At DHL IT Services, your talent is our passion. Join us today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work within a team on tasks specified by more senior colleagues
Assist in coordinating with internal departments or project teams for completion of assignment deliverables
Provide administrative and analytical support to projects (new services, deployments, service take-on) which are related to the customer business requirements (regional or global)
Work under direct supervision of Senior Consultant
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE
- Informix 4GL, Informix Dynamic Server 11.x, Oracle 11x, Weblogic, MQ, Java, Web methods, ETL tools, Linux, XML
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- More than 2 years of experience in software engineering with relevant qualifications in IT field and methods including formal methods (e.g. Prince 2)
An experienced professional contributor with responsibility for an advanced area of work in the professional field
Knowledge and/ or experience in application of the subject matter expertise as described in the relevant Competencies Development sheets
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
Smart Casual Everyday
Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
Unlimited Outpatient Medical
Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – About Us
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Facts and Figures
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn