Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for a talented Associate Consultant to join our team. You will provide structured analytical support on consultancy assignments/ work packages which meet the needs of the customer. Your role includes supporting analysis and decomposition of functional, technical and business requirements.
You are required to build on and refine appropriate outline ideas for research within given research goals by using available resources. You will identify operational problems by providing recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components including defining acceptance tests for these recommendations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Work within a team on tasks specified by senior colleagues e.g. consolidate project proposal, communicate effectively on the status and potential risks to the project manager.
* Record and analyze customer requirements
* Provide information and coordinate with the Leading Consultant/ Project Manager and client on the progress of the sub-tasks
* Assist the project bid with shared responsibility for descriptions of services and estimates of resources required.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
* 2 years of experience in planning and organizational skills
* Ability to analyze and decompose business needs into sets of IT requirements
* Strong Customer Orientation and Interpersonal Skills
* Problem Solving
* Demonstrate good organizational awareness
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT(S)
Technical knowledge in Informix 4GL, Informix Dynamic Server 11.x, Oracle 11x, Weblogic, MQ, Java, Web methods, ETL tools, Linux, XML
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
* Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
* Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
* On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
* A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
* Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
* Smart Casual Everyday
* Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
* Unlimited Outpatient Medical
* Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – About Us
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
* Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
* Runs more than 7700 servers;
* Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
* Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
* 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Facts and Figures
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn