Application Support Specialist
- Provide Application support and Deployment services for part of a given Domain to DPDHL Business Units in order to ensure the maximum availability and minimal disruption to business continuity.
- Ensure all agreed targets, SLA's and Metrics are met.
- Conducts regular service reviews with all interested parties to
monitor business satisfaction with the service.
- To ensure that emergency incidents are managed and resolved within the agreed target resolution times (TRT).
- Insuring that all incidents are dealt with according to Incident Management best practices.
- Manages Service Tickets in a timely manner.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- At least 1 years working experience in doing application support.
- Knowledge in Unix / Linux shell scripts
- Familiar with Databases SQL command
- Experience in implementing, supporting and managing commercial systems is essential
- Provide 24x7 support to countries and prepare to work during weekends/public holidays
- Must be willing to work on 4 rotating shifts (7am-4pm, 8.30am-5.30pm, 2.30pm-11.30pm, 11pm-8am)
- Must be willing to work long hours and willing to travel with short notice when required
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to work conceptually
- Customers and end-users focused
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both written and oral
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required