Supply Chain General Manager
We’re looking for top notch Supply Chain General Managers to run distribution centers all over the country.We need people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, who are looking for a good challenge, and who are dedicated to creating and developing great customer relationships.You’ve got to be sharp, and you must be on your game every day… because you will be an essential part of everyday life.
You won’t find a leadership opportunity like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain.If you're an active leader with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us – the world is waiting for you.Now, here’s what we need from you:
· Industrial Engineering, Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, electromechanics or any other. (Master Degree is desirable)
· Advanced English Level
· + 5 years of Managerial Experience in similar positions (Desirable in the Consumer sector)
· Solid experience in Supply Chain, budget management (P&L), customer service.
· Leadership, communication and skills to handle conflict situations.
· Availability to work in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Estado de México.
·Plan, control and manage the costs of operation and effective planning of the Supply chain.
·Supervise the costs of the operation and control the allocated budget to ensure the financial result expected by the company.
·Identify and analyze new business opportunities, to develop and design commercial and integral proposals that increase the operational reaches of the allocated accounts.
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain Mexico
Work Permit Required