Hub Director (MEXICO)
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent across the globe. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the world’s largest leaders in logistics and supply chain solutions. Our purpose as the Logistics Company for the World is to connect people, improving their lives. We don’t just deliver parcels and packages - We also deliver prosperity, we transport health, we power growth and we deliver joy.
- Support Sales and Marketing in developing tailor made solutions or new products
- Collaborate with sales in visiting and protecting customers relations
- Proactive solutions and support to customer service when service issues happen
- Work with procurement to build, maintain and manage suppliers to ensure the highest standard of service / products are delivered
- Meet environmental standards
- Collaborate with security to protect employees, shipments and company assets
- Ensure compliance with local rules and regulations.
- Keep relationship with land carriers and aviation companies.
- Maintain close work with the purchasing area to negotiate customs fees.
- Establish relations with commercial lines
- Follow maintenance programs to keep all the equipment and machinery in proper conditions
- Collaborate with other functions to constantly improve transit times and enhance customer experience
- Establish processes and controls to handle packages with care (no damages)
- Participation and design prevention projects.
- Ensure compliance IATA aviation regulations.
- Accident prevention.
- Responsible to design of the operational structure for peak season or hot sale
- Understanding of customs regulations
- Professional in Engineering and/or careers related with the business management. Master Degree is preferred. advance English level.
- Experience: More than 8 years of experience in managing and leading group (Professional and non-professional),
- Deep knowledge in distribution logistics, warehouse operations and cost management.
- Extensive experiencie in developing operative plans under regular contiditions and contigencies
- Customer-oriented with strong business acumen and influencing skills.
- Strong leadership skills in driving team performance
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to liaise with external customers as well as internal parties and work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and run third shift from time to time
Nota Importante: Favor enviar su resumen curricular a la atención de Gisel Galvan a la siguiente dirección de correo electrónico: Gisel.email@example.com
Facts and Figures
<50% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn