Teamleiter Behältermanagement Automotive (m/w/d)
Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany DHL Supply Chain 42986 22. September, 2020Apply
COLOGNE, IMMEDIATELY, PERMANENT AND IN FULL-TIME
TEAMLEITER BEHÄLTERMANAGEMENT AUTOMOTIVE (M/F/D)
YOU NOT ONLY SUPPORT THE LOGISTICS PROCESSES OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
YOU SOLVE PROBLEMS IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO DISTRIBUTE THEIR PRODUCTS IDEALLY.
- Manage and improve Container Management Services across customers European plants
- Deliver strong performance on agreed KPIs with the customer
- Responsible for the daily operations managed by a team located in multiple locations/countries
- Lead the identification, implementation and report out on all cost reduction synergies to meet the Container Management savings targets
- Responsible for close customer relationship and third parties involved
- Manage inbound and reversed logistics expectations in regards of increased vehicle utilization
- Drive continuous improvement incl. grow strategies
- Responsible for the disciplinary leadership of employees
- Valuable insights into the structures and processes of a Europe-wide operating fourth-party logistics service provider and its customer, an established automobile manufacturer
- Exciting tasks within an environment characterized by initiative and collegiality
- Structured training and fixed contact persons
- Interesting development and participation opportunities in a digitizing environment
- 2 years experience in an similar role or environment desirable
- Robust Supply Chain and & Solution Design experiences is desirable
- Strong analytical and operational skills
- Leadership experience
- Knowledge of sector customer trends and needs is desirable
- University degree
If you have any questions, please contact Ella Sorg (+49 221 9021413).
Please send your application online with complete documents (CV, certificates), as well as your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date.
Please click on the "Apply" button. Further information is available at de.dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
DHL Supply Chain is a global leader in supply chain management delivering customized logistics solutions. As LLP (Lead Logistics Partner) for a renowned automobile manufacturer, we handle the complete inbound logistics and finished vehicle logistics for all of our customer's European plants. Within this framework, we are represented by approx. 290 employees at eight locations in six countries in Europe.
MENSCHEN VERBINDEN. LEBEN VERBESSERN.
Facts and Figures
DHL Automotive GmbH
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn