Senior Automation Process Analyst (m/f/x)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN COLOGNE FOR A FULL-TIME POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Senior Expert “Automation Process Analyst (m/f/x)” in the Center of Digitization
DO YOU HAVE PLENTY OF KNOWLEDGE AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? WE OFFER EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROBLEM SOLVERS.
The Center of Digitization department is part of the wider Digitalization@GBS program team, a large-scale digital transformation program that aims at greatly improving Deutsche Post DHL GBS’ services focusing on both enriching customer experience and reducing operating costs.
Deutsche Post DHL Global Business Services offers internal transactional & competence center services such as Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Procurement, Legal and IT.
With the help of state-of-the-art process automation technologies including RPA, Smart OCR, Machine & Deep Learning, we are endeavoring to redesign and automate repetitive manual processes in complex process chains, which constantly lead to unplanned throughput times, control problems or even incidents during the operational process. With a modern BPM solution we are improving our digital customer experience that gives access to our broad service portfolio.
The CoD team consists of automation process analysts, automation designers for RPA & cognitive services as well as cognitive and service management experts to provide a complete package for digitization initiatives and running digital operations.
As a Senior Automation Process Analyst (m/f/x) you will be involved in complex automation projects for at least one of the GBS business functions (e.g. Finance, HR, etc.). This entails developing a process design in close collaboration with process experts and automation designers, supporting the automation designer during the technical implementation phase, as well as supporting change management activities within the business function before and after go-live. Furthermore, you support or execute project management activities depending on project size and complexity.
In addition, as a Senior Automation Process Analyst (m/f/x), you may be responsible for coordinating and coaching a team of automation process analysts for a certain GBS business function, e.g. Finance. In your position you also contribute to setting standards and best practices for process automation and support exploring new technology opportunities.
- Support coordination and coaching of a team of automation process analysts for a certain GBS business function (no guarantee, depends on availability)
- Help with the coordination of project engagements for the different team members
- Support and coach team members, i.e. review the work results and provide feedback
- Support people development activities (e.g. observe team members, identify improvement potentials and support shaping individual career development)
- Support standard setting and shaping best practices
- Further develop standards for process documentation, optimization & digitization, automation potential estimation, incorporation of new technologies into our technology stack, etc.
- Observe the software market for process automation, analyze new potential, and define use cases
- Support or fully manage digitization projects according to agile methodology depending on size and complexity (for larger and more complex projects there will be a dedicated project manager)
- Be an advocate for agile project management methodology (empower business functions to fulfil their roles; e.g. product owner)
- Define initial product backlog in collaboration with the product owner and process experts
- Write user stories for all project activities and estimate efforts in collaboration with process experts and automation designer(s)
- Define sprint cycles and plan sprints
- Plan, host, manage and document sprint review meetings (derive backlog for next sprint)
- Manage a reasonable scope considering cost & benefits
- Prepare status reporting & presentation in team meetings
- Facilitate daily stand-ups for project team
- Independently design digital processes of medium to high complexity
- Independently check existing process documents and revise/provide details together with process experts, considering best practices (BPMN 2.0)
- Independently analyze processes with regard to their automation potential
- Independently optimize processes at task level and develop a digital target process in close coordination with automation designers
- Present process design to senior stakeholders
- Ensure buy-in of key stakeholders (automation designer, process experts, process owner)
- Support the automation designers intechnical implementation
- Provide instructions to automation designer and assist during technical implementation
- Support integration and user acceptance test
- Independently define and perform test cases with process experts
- Support test coordination and create test documentation
- Support go-live and hypercare phase (e.g. conduct trainings and provide coaching)
- Support change management activities
- Present and communicate process changes in an understandable way
- Ensure that users understand and take account of technical process changes
- Facilitate knowledge sharing within CoD & digitization community
- Share experience and document lessons learned
- Help further improving our methodology and align on best practices
- Support special CoD-relevant projects (i.e. technology exploration)
- In parallel to your project engagement, you may be involved into special projects
- Special projects vary (i.e. exploring new technologies, certain methodology improvement initiatives, internal or external auditing, etc.)
- Degree in business informatics or business management, with a focus on accounting/controlling
- At least four years of professional experience in the area of Finance & Accounting, HR, Procurement, IT or other supporting functions and/or consulting
- At least four years of relevant RPA and/or cognitive automation experience
- Experience in the area of business process management, including process documentation, analysis, and optimization (including knowledge of BPMN 2.0)
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma (black belt preferred)
- Certified project manager (e.g. PRINCE2 Agile, SCRUM Master, PMP); SCRUM skills preferred
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English (at least B2 Level)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products, particularly MS Visio or equivalent process modeling and process documentation tools
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools
- Knowledge of SAP
- A very high level of enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to take responsibility, target- and result-oriented approach to action
- Willingness to collaborate with an international team
- Analytical skills and capacity for conceptual thinking, and the ability to think and act with a cross-organizational and cross-process approach
- Mobility and flexibility in terms of time, and willingness to undertake business trips in Germany and abroad
We offer you excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
We are happy to answer your question! Please reach out to Stefan Wenzel via +49 2203 2997 110.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application including cover letter, CV, references and your desired salary.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
Deutsche Post AG