Product Intern (m/f)
Product Intern (f/m)
Saloodo!’s mission is to deliver modern technology solutions that enable small & medium companies to get instant access to trusted road freight providers so they can focus on their core business. Customers benefit from fast transport offers, transparent prices and real-time status updates from pick-up to delivery. We simplify our customers’ daily business by providing a single and convenient interface for tracking, documentation, and payment - giving them end-to-end control of their shipment processes within a single platform.
We are looking for a Product Intern to join our rapidly growing team and help us
build the digital future of logistics. If you are passionate about learning how a customer-centric product is developed or how to simplify the lives of customers and make a direct and visible contribution to our business growth instead of ‘doing just another intern job’, then we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Identify issues and generate issue reports
- Reproduce customer-reported issues
- Assist developers with issue analysis
- Verify patches and bug fixes
- Interface closely with project managers, programmers, and QA engineers
- Write effective user stories and acceptance criteria
- Verify the quality of features’delivery
- Be part of our Agile Details, daily meetings, sprint planning, etc.
- Understand customer needs and how to translate them into an effective feature set
- Do market research and industry analysis
What we expect
- You are a fast learner with a strong desire to understand new processes
- You always think about technology solutions for real life problems.
- You own your own tasks and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment within small and talented teams.
- You are currently enrolled in a Computer Science / Information Technology degree or a related field
- Excellent communication skills- A strong command of English
language is a plus
What we value
- Individual development: You seek to continuously develop yourself with the latest technologies, languages and frameworks.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are
- Trust & Transparency: You can learn from your mistakes and improve every day. We embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- Teamwork: This does not mean agreeing all the time, but being able to take other's point of view into account and reach compromises when needed
- Data-driven: Data-backed factual proof trumps seniority in determining which path to take.
What we offer
- Fast Learning & Development
- Multicultural & Talented team
- Free Coffee, Energy Drinks, Beer
- Table Soccer Tournaments
We are looking forward to your online application. Please contact Kristina Gondova (email@example.com)in terms of any kind of question.
Facts and Figures
DHL Freight GmbH
Work Permit Required